Meet Dr. Morcos
“My team is not a TEAM because we work together, we are a team because we respect, trust and care for each other and so for our patients.” – Dr. Sherif S. Morcos
- Bachelor’s in Dental Medicine and Oral Surgery, Faculty of Oral and Dental Medicine at Cairo University
- Masters in Orthodontics and Faculty of Dentistry at Suez Canal University
- Masters in Orthodontics from Case Western Reserve University.
After attending a Joint Supervision Program, Dr. Morcos earned his PhD in Orthodontics. He then completed a Clinical Orthodontic Craniofacial Fellowship through the University of Illinois and continues to broaden his education on the following topics: DSD digital smile design, Invisalign, 3D digital workflow, Micro Implant Anchorage Orthodontics (MIAO), and the DAMON system.
- American Association of Orthodontics
- International Association for Dental Research
- American Association for Dental Research
- American Dental Education Association
- American Cleft Palate and Craniofacial Association
- Egyptian Orthodontic Association
- Charles H. Tweed International Foundation
- Cleveland Society of Orthodontics
- GLAO Great Lakes Association of Orthodontics.
Among his list of memberships, Dr. Morcos also has a long list of accomplishments. Making Final List in 2010 and 2011 Charley Schultz Resident Scholar Award on American Association of Orthodontics annual session is on that list. Dr. Morcos was also selected as a chairperson at multiple events (Distraction Osteogenesis, Orthognathic Surgery section - April, 2009 Miami Convention Center; IADR/AADR/CADR 87th General Session and Exhibition – April, 2009.) He also participated in the 20th Clinic and Research Day, (February 2007) through University of Illinois at Chicago, College of Dentistry. There, Dr. Morcos was awarded 1st place in the literature review category for “Perception of Attractiveness of Well-Balanced Lips.” (Sherif Morcos, Manisha Sisodia, Patricia Alves, Zhao Linping, Pravin Patel, Adriana Da Silveira.) He was also awarded 1st place in the case report category. “Diagnosis of Arthrogryposis and Therapeutic Planning Regarding Patients who Seek Orthodontic Treatment.” (Patricia Alves, Manisha Sisodia, Sherif Morcos, Adriana Da Silveira, Linpink Zhao, Pravin Patel.)
The Vocabulary of Dentofacial Deformities by Sherif S Morcos, BDS, MS, Pravin K. Patel, MD. Is one publication where you can learn about Clinics in Plastic Surgery, directly from our own Dr. Morcos. He wrote this chapter in July, 2007.
“I love creating beautiful smiles based on face driven treatment planning. I view every patient as my own family member. You can rest assured that I will do everything in my power to give you the best smile possible during treatment.”
Outside The Office
Dr. Morcos’ background has given him a diverse outlook and experience in his education and professional life. He moved to Cleveland, OH in 2017. Spending time with his wife (Fiby) and son (Chris) is something he enjoys most. Singing, travelling, and watching soccer games are also activities that Dr. Morcos enjoys.